Powerful innovations: Self-service deployment, unified observability tools, and cutting-edge security features for optimum control are powerful advancements.
Redesigned infrastructure: improved debugging capabilities for quick problem resolution and quicker application deployment.
Enhanced User Experience: Improved data privacy tools, seamless identification and access control, and effective API versioning all contribute to an improved user experience.
Through its Integration-Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS), PortX, a provider of financial infrastructure and integration technology, enables financial institutions to quickly innovate while gaining open access to data. The company has just released version 2.0 of its Integration Manager product, a significant update that is jam-packed with cutting-edge features designed to improve control over your digital core integration and streamline your business processes.
Combining Integration Manager and Payment Manager’s strength for FIs
The API-driven process automation offered by Integration Manager 2.0 to FIs minimizes the stress on internal staff and offers a wide range of solutions not offered by core providers. This comes shortly after PortX released Payment Manager 1.0, a tool that enables financial institutions to manage all payment channels on a single screen. Payment Manager 1.0 included a number of new features, including support for fintech use cases, single sign-on federated with a FI’s identity provider, and quick search functionality for viewing historical wires by IMAD/OMAD.
An overview of the intriguing new capabilities in Integration Manager 2.0
- Self-service deployment platform: Using a comprehensive set of self-service options, you can now deploy your apps quickly and independently.
- Unified observability tools and distributed tracing: Gain a thorough understanding of the performance of your system and data with unified observability tools and distributed tracing capabilities.
- Web UI provides analytics and a real-time view of application deployment: A web UI that offers a live view of the deployment and activity of your applications will help you stay updated about the progress of your deployments.
- Enhanced debugging facilitates simpler error detection and removal: Direct, low-level access to your cluster makes debugging easier and speeds up problem solving.
- Self-service, compliant identity and access controls: Use a new self-service capability to easily manage access and identities in your system.
- API versioning and encryption security: Encrypt your inter-service traffic to ensure that your services continue to operate without interruption.
- Enhanced Data Privacy: Advanced features, including dynamic Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) and centralized controls in typical data ingestion and distribution points, provide increased data privacy and safety.
- Better Networking with Edge VPC: With the new Edge VPC capability, you have more freedom to configure your VPNs. Now, allocate a much smaller range of IPs or, if necessary, choose a dedicated IP address.